Saturday 25 June 2011

Veloxin

New Drug Update: Veloxin® Tablet meclozine HCl 25mg + pyridoxine HCl 50mg
by Maggie Tan MK



Introducing Veloxin®, a once daily dosing antihistamine listed in the Malaysia Ministry of Health Drug Formulary (Blue Book) as a category B medicine.  It is indicated for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting or vertigo associated with motion sickness and other vestibular disorders.

Veloxin® contains Meclozine 25mg is a first generation antihistamine of the piperazine class. It is classified by FDA as category B for use in pregnancy. There are no adequate and well controlled studies in pregnant women or animals’ studies which have shown an adverse effect. This means that it is not expected to harm an unborn baby.

Veloxin Tablet also contains Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) which is classified by FDA as category A. Therefore, it is considered to be safe for use during pregnancy. In fact, Pyridoxine requirements increase during pregnancy. It has been found to be effective in significantly reducing severe vomiting.

Common dosage of Veloxin® is 1 - 2 tablet(s) daily. The onset of action is about 1 hour and the drug has prolonged duration of action, with effects persisting 8 to 24 hours following administration of a single oral dose. Some common side effects such as drowsiness, dry mouth, tiredness may occur. Caution should be used to avoid over dosage when concomitantly administer with drug such as antidepressants, alcohol, antihistamines, sedative, pain relievers, anxiety medicine, and muscle relaxants.

Meclozine may be distributed into breast milk. However problems in human have not been documented. It may inhibit lactation due to is anti cholinergic effect therefore is not recommended for lactating women.  

Comparison of Meclozine to other antiemetic is shown as below:-




2 comments:

  1. We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use eggs. I know we have to go abroad. I was terrified. I didn't know where to go and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended Dr Itua  to me from western Africa  I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country but I well know they have powerful gifts on herbal medicines and I was afraid because of the language barrier. Anyway she convinced me to give a try. She told me that Dr Itua can also cure my prostate cancer which gives me more motivation to give a try to Dr Itua herbal center medicines. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices which I ordered two four bottles and I drank it as instructed and everything went well. My prostate cancer is gone. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses natural herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. We contacted Dr Itua and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple.  Dr Itua was so confident and hopeful he projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua herbal Cure . Don’t be afraid and just do it! 
    Dr Itua can cure the following diseases:Sickle Cell,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Cancer,Autism,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease,  Doctor Itua Contact    Email:    drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  Or Whats-App Chat : +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice put up, i actually love this web site, keep on it buy ivermectin online

    ReplyDelete